Marmot Has announced their Grand Teton Dream Climb Contest. Marmot will award a vacation for two to the winning video producer.
To enter, submit a two-minute video in which you and a friend describe yourselves and explain why you should be chosen for the Grand Prize. If chosen, the person submitting the winning video will be deemed the Winner, and you and your video making friend will participate in, the Grand Teton climbing expedition.
* Four-day Grand Teton climbing expedition for two people led by Exum Mountain Guides. ($2,000)
* Customized training and conditioning program developed for two people together by Mountain Athlete. ($250)
* Mountain climbing gear and attire provided by Marmot, including jacket, pants, and a training outfit of short-sleeve shirt and shorts. ($750)
* Up to $500 per person towards airfare to and from Jackson, Wyoming.
* Lodging for two at the world famous Alpine House in Jackson, Wyoming. ($550)
* Up to $400 towards rental car transportation (both climbers will use the same car).
(Total retail value of the Grand Prize for two is approximately $4,950)
How Winners will be Chosen. Video submissions will be uploaded to either the Marmot or Exum promotional video upload site.. Exum Mountain Guides will have sole discretion in choosing the winning video and it will consider, among other things, (1) the originality of the video submission; (2) why the entrants want to win, their desire, preparation, planning, and training program; and (3) the entrants’ likelihood of success on the climb. The Sponsors will announce the Grand Prize winner on April 1, 2011. A training period will run from April 2 – July 16, 2011. The Grand Teton climbing expedition will take place on July 17 – July 20, 2011.
Think you have what it takes to win? Go to Marmot’s Facebook to enter.
Did you like this post? Please share it with your friends!
2 thoughts on “Marmot’s Grand Teton Dream Climb Contest”
Oh I am so forcing my husband to do this with me!
Are you entering?
I want to…but I will already be out of town the month of the trip. Good luck with your entry.
Comments are closed.